1. A complete application combines with 2 steps, this form is step-1. After submission of this form, please check your email inbox to finish step-2. Via links in the email you can upload application documents at each univesity portal.
2. At step-2, you do not need to provide documents like diplomas, English exam results and passport details since you have already provided these to the Dutch institutions as part of your admission request. But you have to upload the proof that the admission process with the Dutch institution has started. Specific programme may require extra documents like CV and recommendation letters.
3. You are eligible to apply for maximum 4 programmes.
4. You are allowed to apply OTS in this system by only 1 chance with your valid ID number.Please be cautious that the application form cannot be modified once submitted.
5 Incomplete applications and applications that are received after the specific deadline ( 5 deadlines for different universities: 15 Jan, 1st Feb, 1st March, 1st April, 1st May) will not be accepted under any circumstances.
6. Due to large amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
7. We advise you to visit www.nesochina.org frequently for updates. All important notifications and updates will be posted there.
8. Please be ware of applying for Nuffic Certificate (related to MVV visa) as early as possible if you are a Chinese national.
9. Any question please consult OTS programme via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010-66117936 ext.209 (Mon-Fri 14:00-17:00)
10. Neso China may also use your personal information to contact you for promotional purposes. This includes sending information about scholarship opportunities, invitations for information sessions and newsletters. If you agree, please continue to apply.